Apple.com Features a Knox Solution

Apple is featuring an app intended for medical use developed by Health Web I.T. and it utilizes my iPhone template system.

iphone app template used

One of my Link Bait tools released August 20th really took off and many have taken it. To the right you see a template for the iPhone to build web-applications. Yes – I provide it for free. I charge very little now – bandwidth and all:) Eric Bramlett reminds us in Link Bait 101 that the best forms of it as being:

• Informational
  • Controversial
  • Humorous
  • News
  • Tools

I have gone the “Tools” route. Many developer have sought out the template and it’s been knocked around in the Mac forums for a while and is now ranking higher in google than Apple itself for many terms and even mentioned on c|net – pretty cool.

Bait- what industry are you in? What tools could you provide? Thanks, Nathan of Health Web IT for seeking it out and using its framework for something productive. (some have used it for less than proud work, you can imagine)

Now, that’s a quickie on Link Bait, but you know there’s also “traffic bait”? Depending on the monetization strategies you use it can be more effective, depends if you want eyeballs or greenbacks – I prefer both.

7 Responses to “Apple.com Features a Knox Solution”

1. Eric Bramlett January 11, 2008 at 8:06 am #

Congrats on the success! As in anything, the harder the work, the greater the potential for reward. You’ll go huge with this.

2. Knox January 11, 2008 at 6:33 pm #

Thanks Eric, it’s fun to watch people create things, I just gave them the springboard.

Funny, I knew nothing about the G PR shift ’til this morning cuz of your blog! Guess that shows who I’m watching:)

3. Nathan January 12, 2008 at 10:08 pm #

Soon you’ll be able to chalk another one or two up there. Your template is perfect for database-driven iPhone applications! I have received many thanks from iPhone-using medical personnel and many requests, as well. Excellent work, Knox!

4. Knox January 13, 2008 at 12:37 pm #

Thanks, Nathan. Continue to improve this, tweak it and make it useful! Let me know when you have some more I’ll certainly pat both our backs:)

K

5. Convent Station Guy January 13, 2008 at 7:24 pm #

Wow, very very cool. Congrats. I wish we could use the I phone for our lock box system here then I could dump my palm treo for something that works.

6. Knox January 13, 2008 at 10:30 pm #

I’ve seen that system in Florida and though it was pretty clever when I was there a few years ago looking at property. We don’t use it here though, so I’m not sure how it works exactly.

What I think will be developed soon though is a quick search MLS system – but as far as I understand it (would need to talk to Morgan) is that a different app would need to be made and licensed for each area, not an “all areas” app which would be ultra cool.

Brokers driving around could find new homes with a quick map, could be nice.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Internet Marketing Speaker and SEO Speaker in Denver » Blog Archive » The Three Best SEO’s in The Land - April 7, 2008

[…] Guy recently shared his vote. He named Rand Fishkin, Jim Boykin and Denver, Colorado’s own, The Knox! Congratulations to all three of you! I don’t personally know Rand or Jim but their work […]