SEO Fight Club "Opens" Soon

I’ve written about the Fight Club and wanted to show that it’s a real thing.  I don’t write about SEO on this blog as often as expected and that was for a reason.

Instead of giving everything away to the world I’m keeping it underground and will share it within the club.  Still have a few back-end tweaks and cosmetic ideas to finish and the welcome letters will go out.

If you have no idea what I’m writing about then don’t expect to be a part of it.  It’s about TRUST – I must know you, have met you or you are otherwise vouched for by someone I trust.

Anyone who asks to be a member will never be in.  Great SEO’s that are of high character will be contacted.

I hope to have this live early next week.

16 Responses to “SEO Fight Club "Opens" Soon”

1. Jim November 15, 2008 at 10:11 am #

What happens @ Fight Club stays @ Fight Club :cool:

2. Lou Lynch November 15, 2008 at 10:48 am #

Looking forward to making a significant contribution. This is a great idea! Please let me know if I can help in any way.

3. Knox November 15, 2008 at 11:02 am #

@ Jim – that’s right!
    @ Lou – you will, I’m sure.

4. Gulfshoreslife November 15, 2008 at 12:01 pm #

Hope I get an invite!

5. Knox November 15, 2008 at 12:08 pm #

@Gulfshoreslife
    It just wouldn’t be complete without you, Cal! You were already on the list;)

6. rmasse10 November 15, 2008 at 2:23 pm #

always here to help and learn…glad to be a part of it all!

7. Project Mayhem November 15, 2008 at 7:36 pm #

Narrator: You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O’Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
    Narrator: This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.

Tyler Durden: Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
    Tyler Durden: The things you own end up owning you.
    Tyler Durden: Mother*ucker! You hit me in the ear!
    Tyler Durden: Tonight? We make soap.

Narrator: Why wasn’t I told about Project Mayhem?
    Tyler Durden: What are you talking about?
    Narrator: Why didn’t you include me, in the beginning?
    Tyler Durden: Fight Club *was* the beginning.

Gotta run, I’ve got soap to make…
    mb-coastal-project-mayhem

8. Mert November 16, 2008 at 10:18 am #

“SEO’s with a history of back-stabbing, spamming or basically being a weasel will need a different playground.”

Define spamming :razz:

I cannot think of a single A-list SEO who has not “spammed”. Just giving you a hard time buddy. I know what you mean. Congrats in your club.

9. Knox November 16, 2008 at 10:18 am #

@Project Mayhem
    Mike, your comments make me laugh. Even when I there’s no way I’d know it’s you, I know it’s you.

Come out and ski with us (she snowboards) this winter!

10. Knox November 16, 2008 at 10:23 am #

@Mert
    “MY” definition of spamming is certainly different than others.
    You say more about your associates there than you mean to.

11. Mr. #000000 , AKA Mr. b£4(| November 17, 2008 at 9:56 pm #

So this is not a “Do Follow” blog??? What the hell am I doing wasting my time here! I’ve got soap to make and places to spam. On another note my wife was looking at Breckenridge condos tonight on Realtor.com Says she’s tired of me crying every time I watch a Warren Miller Ski movie here at the beach.
    And for the record unlike Knox I don’t merely build presence, I build Authority :twisted: :mrgreen:

12. Knox November 18, 2008 at 2:34 am #

@Mr Black

Breck works! Snowboarding is tough there, some flat areas..

Presence, authority etc… You need to add “…, Mr. Bond” to the end of your paragraphs for full power!

No-follow-yes. Why, good comment authors get real links in paragraphs later! Duh.

Chat with ya later.

13. rmasse10 November 18, 2008 at 1:10 pm #

Hey Knox,

You have quite the following…the fight club is destined to be worth the effort…looks like someone is gonna get some a$$ kickin’!

Appreciate the efforts man!

@rmasse10

14. James B November 19, 2008 at 10:58 pm #

Hmmm, guess I will be with Kathy Griffin over on the D list. :neutral:

15. Knox November 19, 2008 at 11:01 pm #

@James – lol I’m so trying to understand your comment:)

16. Knox November 29, 2008 at 8:36 pm #

@ALL, my comment to Mert above was tongue in cheek in case I came off wrong to anyone because he knows a LOT of SEO’s.

Dang, I think I need to list out what I think is spam someday.