Well it was teased, but iKnox 2.0 iPhone template (should be 3.0 by now!) has been getting some incredible enhancements.
1. You will be able to design your menu systems as deep as you’d like, build content and even use widgets.
2. You can style the way you want as well, using either a color-picker for the background and toolbars (gloss and highlights will be added automatically) or upload your own image.
3. You can upload your own banner that will be presented under the toolbar.
4. There are now over a dozen pre-set styles to start from if you have a lack of creativity.
5. We’ve added shortcode buttons to the WordPress editor so you can add mobile specific links like tap-to-call, email, Twitter and to the Google Maps App.
You can do ALL OF THIS without ever writing a line of code – it’s all within WordPress.
You can use any icon and splash screen you choose and when the app enables site is launched from the home screen, it’s full screen without any browser bars to get in the way or ruin the mobile experience.
It looks like about the middle of the month before it’s released in full. We still have a few videos to make (re-make) and add voice over and, oh yeah, finish writing the new copy for this website:)
Please come back soon to check out the NEW iKnox iPhone template for WordPress!